March 24, 2010

Time...

It feels like the days last only a few hours, and then it is night. I feel like I sleep for only 10 minutes, and then it is day again.... (I think I might have a sleep problem... But that is a whole other topic.)

I have no idea where the time goes. What happens to the days and weeks and months and years ? And why do they go so fast? I wish I could slow it down.

Maddy will be 4 in July... I can't believe that number! 4 ... seems like she just turned 3 ... And even that was hard to believe. I wish I could pause time.

Something interesting happened to me over the weekend. I held a new born baby. And now, for the first time, I am officially baby hungry. I didn't think that this day would ever come! I never saw myself being "baby hungry". I knew I wanted another child, eventually. But I didn't think I would ever feel the longing for a baby that people talk about... I thought it would at least be a couple more years before I even thought about getting pregnant... But then, I held that baby, and POOF! Now I can't wait till we decide to have one. And I wish that day was now! lol :D I didn't even see it coming....
Don't get too excited (Grandpa), no plans for one yet. Evan and I aren't even married! lol First things first! Let's not get ahead of ourselves! :D

Speaking of getting married...

June 5th is only a couple months away!! It feels like my wedding "to do" list will NEVER end! It is a lot of work, but it is so much fun, and it makes me happy. I couldn't be more excited to get married to the man I've wanted to be with since junior high!! ... It's been a bumpy road! But we are finally here!


Ps: If you haven't sent me your address... please do!
Or you won't get an invite!
Thank you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment