May 5, 2010

Updating

Haven't posted in a while... Not a lot has happened, but I suppose it is time to catch up:
- Evan and I got engagement/family pictures taken a few weeks ago.
That was a really fun day! They turned out pretty cute.
Here are a few:









- I got hair extensionsions on Monday...
Everyone says that I look like a totally different person.
I love them, but still trying to get used to them.
Here is a picture:


- Our wedding is in 31 short days!
It is coming up fast and we are SO excited.
Pretty much everything is done, reserved, picked, planned.
Just a few more things to do and we are ready.
- My bridal shower is this Saturday at noon.
Hope everyone can make it! Should be fun!
We will have the YUMMIEST cake EVER!
That is pretty much everything that has been going on with us lately... Time is going by so fast.
I think I will try and post more often.
Anyway, thanks for reading.
bye

3 comments:

  1. can't wait till I'm at 31 days! haha. oh I'm so excited for ya Jamie! you will be beautiful, your wedding will be wonderful :D
    cute engagements/family pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute photos! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You look so great in those pictures! You are going to make a beautiful bride for sure. You guys make a cute family...Maddy is getting so big, I still remember when you, me and Katie (and our significant others) went to Disney on Ice..forever ago...and she was just a little thing! Man how time flies!

    ReplyDelete