November 2, 2010

Halloween!

I know I havent posted for a while... Just wanted to do a little update and put up some pictures from Halloween!
The week before we carved pumpkins up at Evan's Dad's house... Sadly I didn't get a picture of the finished pumpkins, but here are a couple from carving.

Friday before Halloween Maddy's preschool did a littl party/parade That my Mom and I went to! It was really fun to see all the cute little kids in their costumes! Here are a couple pics from that


Maddy's costume was a Monarch Butterfly. She is obsessed with butterflies right now, so it was a perfect costume for her. She looked so cute!!


Then, on Friday night Evan and I went to our friends' Halloween party. Here is a pics of us in our skeleton Costumes


Then on Saturday My brother and his wife brought my neice over, and they took Maddy trick or treating with them.
At 6:00 Saturday my dance company performed in the Spooktacular at Sugar Space. I don't have my pics from that uploaded yet.
Then when that was over we took Maddy trick or treating in our neighborhood.
And that's pretty much how our Halloween went!
Hope yours was great! :)

1 comment: